Day 76 and 77 - Edinburgh

Two rest days in Edinburgh meeting up with 

Lindsey with Taggert at The Meadows. 
only to find out afterwards that Lindsey'd been featured in the Scotsman that day for her work as an agent for children's authors and for her glowing review 25 years ago of JK Rowlings first Harry Potter. 

On Saturday we met up again with Barrie and Sheila at Bennets Bar where Barrie met someone from her village in Co. Leitrim - it's a small world!
I didn't recognise Ian Rankin who was apparently standing next to me at the bar.....mind you, he didn't recognise me either!!! 

On the way home we spotted a front page on the newsstand....
!!!

Comments

  1. ''I didn't recognise Ian Rankin who was apparently standing next to me at the bar.....mind you, he didn't recognise me either!!! '' - shame on him....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Last few days

Day 106 - Keiss to John o'Groats - 14.5 miles

Day 109 - Orkney